Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mama Sue's Soul food.


Well we went to this soul food resturant in Sacramento ca, Last night well looks can be deciving soon as the food came it was like WOW food looks great thats about all it was looks the chicken was good but they refried it and it was very greasy the pork chops were mostly fat and bone not good at all. Waffle was soggy not crispy. The first clue for me when i walk into the place should have told me everything it was a ghost town no one was in there and it was saturday night at 6:30pm. Mac and cheese was ok Cream corn ewww was very dry rice and gravy was ok, Corn bread was dry I make excellent collard greens these were very bitter. I do not recommend this resturant at all Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I hate fatty pork chops.From the pic it just looks like a terrible low quality cut.I'm soooo glad I didn't go ;)

    ReplyDelete