Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dad's Kitchen In Sacramento Ca.

Went to Dad's Kitchen in Sac, The other day it was nice evening went with friends. Ordered the Onion rings they come with a basalmic glaze on top ours were little soggy and not very hot like they were sitting for a little bit so make sure you ask them to be hot and crunchy. My son ordered the Mac and cheese not to tasty he wasn't very impressed kinda bland to my taste. We went for the dad's burger it was very good and very tasty the burger is cooked with the blue cheese and bacon cook on top at the sametime and comes on a very soft bun. Fri's were very tasty you have a choice reg, seasoned, Blue cheese and habanaro, I ordered the blu cheese and habanaro they were excellent. My Sister in Law ordered the chili cheese fri's they come in a preety good size soup bowl covered with shreded pork and cheese they were also very good. I do recomend this place it is pretty small in side and noisy. there is a very nice patio. This place was on DDD on food network. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81e9s9qs_g . 1 to 5 stars I give it a 4 rating. http://www.ilovedadskitchen.com/menu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment