Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sterlings Steak house Silver legacy... Reno Nev.

Went to Reno for Mothers Day Girls only Had a wonderful Dinner here on Mom's Day.
This place was very eleagant very nice a pleasure to dine here you not only get one waiter but two makes you feel special. My Sister in law and I had Steak and lobster it was the best Filet mignon I ever ate I am not a filet person but this one had the best flavor I think I ever had it's cooked on a wood fire. The Lobster was a very large tail excellent flavor. My friend Nina ordered the bone in ribeye Very large steak she liked it alot I love ribeye but I gotta say the Filet beat it.  They also have delishes Cheese bread they give you before and during he meal comes hot and fresh. You must go to this restaurant If your in the Reno area. This restaurant is a 5 star place!

No comments:

Post a Comment