Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Garcia's Mexican restaurant in Carmicheal Ca.




Went to Garcia's yesterday It's in Carmicheal Ca, When you sit down tey bring you a basket of chips and salsa just as every mexican restaurant does they also give you a bean and cheese dip these are complamentry. Also ordered the cheese crisp for starter It's a crispy flour tortilla with chedder and montery jack cheese on top served on a pizza pan, It was pretty tasty. Ordered the green chili pork burrito Well it wasn't green it was more like a brown sauce Im used to a chili verde burrito this was not that. I wasn't to happy with it but that could just be me. also got the fried ice cream for dessert was pretty disapointed the out side should have neen crispy it was soggy not to good for me. I asked what was the coating waiter said it was corn and bran flakes sorry didn't like it. 1 to 5 I give it a 3 rating. I dont feel i would return.

No comments:

Post a Comment