Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fog Harbor Pier 39. San Francisco, Ca.




Went to the Fog Harbor restaurant for Valentines Day for the first time. Sorry to say it was not as good as I was hoping. Ordered for starters the Blue cheese garlic (This is what made my son and I want to go here) Well when they bring you the bread it's stacked on top of each other so the cheese comes off of the top of   the bottom bread and stick to the bottom of the bread thats on top and and it was very dry, We sent it back :-( Also for starters we ordered Red chili prawns it was good had a little kick but to much bell pepper flavor for me. I ordered a wedge salad it was more like a half a head of lettuce good amount of bacon and a drizzle of dressing I had to ask for more dressing.  Entree we ordered Fish and chips sorry to much batter and not enough fish I took the batter off and just ate the small piece of plain fish and I mean plain there was not very much flavor.  It needed more salt, Also the french fries were old not fresh they came cold. Chocolate bread pudding for dessert it was good. On a 1 to 5 scale I give it a 3 star rating. The really good part was they take triple A card and we got 20% off the bill. I will not go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment