Friday, February 4, 2011

House Kitchen and Bar Sacramento Ca.

Went to a new restaurent last night with my Sister in Law In Sacramento Called The House kitchen and bar at 555 capitol mall. Parking is a little tricky you have to park in a parking garage that is like on the side of the restaurant NOT the B of A parking garage the one past it and the restaurant does validate so parking is free.

Well we ordered the spinach and  artichoke dip it comes with french bread thats been toasted on a char broiler it was very good but could have used little more salt. I ordered the wedge salad it needed more dressing it was very fresh and tasty I liked it. Entrees: I ordered the Brasied Short ribs I was disappointed it's served  with 3 chunks of beef with small scoop of mashed potatoes in the middle the meat was little tough and the flavor was just not there for me :-( Should have ordered the tacos. My Sister in Law ordered the Chicken & spinach enchiladas with red & green sauce, cotija cheese & Spanish rice. She said they were very good :-) I will go back to this restaurant I do want to try the tacos and the Breakfast fried rice with applewood smoked bacon & eggs. On a Scale I would give it a "4" And to let you know they are on restaurants.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment