Friday, February 4, 2011

Knuckles Sports bar San Francisco Ca.





Went to a new restaurant the other day and I liked it I wouldn't say alot I just liked it. It's a sports bar it's located at 555 North Point st, It has TV's all around the restaurant and there are also two booths that have flat screen and a Ipad in the booth pretty cool. To get to the food we ordered on happy hour Buffalo Style Chicken  and  Asian Sticky Wings, reg price 11 dollars happy hour price 5.00 they were very good. I ordered the wedge salad lots of bacon it was a good salad. My husband ordered the sliders you get 3 to a order Angus beef,  Roasted Pork not BBQ comes on a nice bun with coleslaw also a crab cake slider you can choose which ones you would like he took two pork and one beef. I really like the pork it tasted like slow roasted pig MmmmMMmm Good. The beef was little over cooked so ask for it little medium. also we ordered sweet potato fries and garlic fries very nice size orders. And they have a kids menu my son ordered a grilled cheese. Dessert we ordered chocolate chip cookie pie very good... Over all I would return to this restaurant 1 to 5 scale I'll give it a 4. I would love to go here when their is a good game on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment