Monday, February 14, 2011

Piattis In Danville Ca.






Went for dinner last night at Piattis In Danville,ca. It was Excellent right now they have a special 3 course menu for only $25 dollars, You get soup or salad, entree and dessert. And for only 3 dollars you can have a very nice glass of wine. These are full entrees, I had the butternut squash soup oh my was it good very creamy and sweet, for my entree I had the Wood roasted chicken which was very juicy and had lots of flavor came with Buttermilk mashed potatoes and roasted butternut squash. Everything was excellent. Dessert I had Limon it's a warm lemon pudding it was like a soft cake on top with a delish warm tart lemon pudding on the bottom. My Mom ordered a Apple cider cured pork chop shaved brussels sprouts and bacon pomegranate-pistachio relish. I tasted it was very juicy and tasty. My Son ordered a pizza he loved it also for dessert we got white chocolate bread pudding excellent and the Tiramisu.On a scale of 1 to 5 stars,  I give it 5 stars Im definetly going back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment